Spin Sculpt: 21 Ways to Burn Fat
Equipment: Dumbbells / Indoor Cycling Bike # of Dismounts: 4+ Dismount Spots: Multiple Throughout
Hungry for SWEAT? Craving Fat Burn? SWEET! Follow Brian’s top secret, sure fire recipe and you can fill up on both!
Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: 50 minutes. Cool Down: 5 minutes
1. Start with just a pinch of movement preparation to loosen up
2. Add a full cup of “I got this” ATTITUDE
3. Fold in a healthy dose of fat grinding hill climbs, jumps and sprints (this is a key component to a successful SWEAT recipe)
4. Next pepper in 21 reps of several simple, but challenging body sculpting man (and woman) making moves that’ll straight up carve you up! Do NOT miss a single rep. The last few are the “secret sauce” that’ll take your fitness dish to the next level.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until you are sufficiently drenched
6. Let the bodies cool
Voila! You now have a SWEATY and STRONG body. Bring your appetite and enjoy!
- Class Type: Spin and Sculpt
- Trainer: Brian
- Date: February 12, 2015
- Length: 1:05:00
- SWEAT Scale:
1-3 Sweat Drops:
Low to Moderate Intensity
4-5 Sweat Drops:
Moderate to High Intensity
try us free
for 7 days!
No credit card required,
with over a hundred classes,
and new ones added each week