As we’re all getting used to this new hunkered-in-the-bunker kind of life (who am I kidding, it’s still weird!), it’s more important than ever to keep our minds and bodies healthy. I know we’re all taking the proper precautions as we’ve been recommended, but I wanna give y’all some personal advice, to help us all weather this pretty cloudy storm.
- Keep Moving: Listen, I’m all for getting in some much-deserved rest, but let’s not go crazy stuck at home. Make sure to move around as much as possible, to keep your energy, attitude, and immune system all elevated.
- Be Supportive: Right about now, we could all use a shoulder to lean on. Reach out to all the special people in your life, and give them as much love and support as you can.
- Keep Sweating: Be sure to get down with all of our bonus Facebook live streams, with our sweet trainers sharing some awesome at-home workouts. (You can find them by downloading our app or going to studiosweatondemand.com)
- Share the Sweat: If you know anyone who could use the benefit of fitness at home, let them know about Studio SWEAT onDemand.
- Get Outside: This one’s important – try and get as much fresh air as you can. It’s so refreshing for the mind, body, and soul. But you have to follow CDC, state and federal guidelines: so if you can go for a walk, do that; if you have to stay home, enjoy your backyard.
- Smile: You gotta remember, attitude is indeed everything. And no matter how windy this storm gets, we’re gonna get through this, together.
Chins up buttercups!