Articles and Video Answers from SSoD Expert Trainers
Bike set-up, heart rate zones, supplements, and more!
We get a lot of requests for articles and Trainer Tip Videos on a variety of topics. Some great new questions (who’da thought we’d need a whole new series on working out using furniture and pantry items during a quarantine?), and also a lot of repeat questions. Cat Kom and Sidekick Bethany are here to give you some tips on searching through our ten years of informative (and fun) content to see if the answer you’re looking for is out there.
Over the years, we’ve created some amazing content in the form of Trainer Tip Videos (our vlogs) with accompanying written content, and SSoD Articles (our blogs) on topics from nutrition to fitness to life. There are a couple of ways to access the content when you hop onto www.studiosweatondemand.com.
If you want to just browse around, click the “hamburger” button (did ya know that’s what they call the three stacked lines for “more” on a website content bar? Well, now you do!), and then click “Resources” where you can access all of our Articles and Trainer Tips.
But what if you’re trying to find a specific topic? Well, we’ve got a couple options for you then:
- From either the Articles or Trainer Tips pages, you can enter search terms into the full site search box.
- From the Home Page, you can click the spyglass icon and you’ll get a pop-up search bar.
And the cool thing is that either way, you’ll get results from blogs AND vlogs and you even might get some onDemand classes in your results.
Here are some extra tips for getting the most out of your search:
- If you are new to indoor cycling and want to know the best way to set up your equipment, you’ll probably search for “bike set up,” but you may get more results from also trying “cycle.” So if you aren’t finding what you’re looking for, try some fitness synonyms.
- Try different spellings or spacing. We get a lot of requests for things like “how do I know if I’m in the Red Zone?”. One way to search would be “heart rate zones”, but you may also want to try “heartrate” as a single word.
- Make the description broad or narrow, based on your desired results. “Menopause” will give you results on exercise and nutrition, whereas “exercising in menopause” may give you more specific information.
- It’s not all serious out there. If you search for “bad knees” you’ll get some great articles and vlogs, and also “Hilarious Demo of Exercises to AVOID if you have Bad Knees” with Cat and Bethany – we promise it’s worth the search & watch!
Of course, we’re always happy to help answer your questions, but now you have the tools to help yourself! And for those body-sculpting, fat-torching workouts where we might drop some intel mid-workout, check out Studio SWEAT and Studio SWEAT onDemand!BODY-SCULPTING WORKOUTS. NON-STOP NEW RELEASES | Pick Your All Access Pass Now!