The best exercises to do after cycling, indoor or out!
It is SO important to stretch after every workout, especially a Spin class. So take a look at what we consider the best 5 post Spinning stretches. Note that there are so many more we do if we have time, but when time is short, these are our go-tos.
1) Quad Stretch – for the quads, shocker
2) Standing Figure 4 – for the glutes and hips
3) Hamstring Fold – for the hammies and IT band
4) Hip Flexor Extension – for the hip flexors and low & mid back
5) Calf Stretch – for the achilles heel and calves
Hold each for 30 to 60 seconds!
Register Today to Get Access to Over a Hundred Body Sculpting Classes
by Signing Up for Your FREE 7 Day Trial