- Class Type: 40 to 60 Min TRX Workouts
- Class Trainer: Cat Kom
- Class Date: September 2, 2018
- Class Length: 38:33
- Water (and plenty of it)
- Hand Towel
- Heart Rate Monitor (Optional)
- Anchored TRX® Straps
- Set of Medium dumbbells (example for ladies 3 to 6 lbs & guys 6-10 lbs)
- Set of Heavier dumbbells (example for ladies 6 to 10 lbs & guys 8-20 lbs)
- Resistance band with handles (example ladies red & guys blue)
TRX Training is never more about the core than in this mid-section honing, full body toning TRX Core workout. Cat masterfully guides you through TRX exercises that strengthen the core while isolating another body part at the same time, like a tricep extension – yeah, done right that’s gonna require lots of core stabilization, you’ll see.
Another thing that’s perfect about this TRX routine is that it’s a TRX Circuit format, where each exercise gets progressively challenging as the circuits advance. So, you have the option to stick with the exercise variation in circuit 1, or try an advanced version of the same exercise in round 2. That makes this the perfect TRX class for every fitness level. Hang ‘em up and let’s get to it!