- Class Type: Spin and Sculpt Class
- Class Trainer: Miriam
- Class Date: July 15, 2021
- Class Length: 1:03:41
Equipment Needed*Some of the equipment listed is optional and not all the equipment listed is necessary for all classes
- Water (and plenty of it)
- Hand Towel
- Heart Rate Monitor (Optional)
- Any Indoor Cycling Bike
- Set of Medium dumbbells (example for ladies 3 to 6 lbs & guys 6-10 lbs)
- Set of Heavier dumbbells (example for ladies 6 to 10 lbs & guys 8-20 lbs)
- Resistance Band with Handles (only needed for select classes)
“Take up space. Let your presence be powerful without words.” This is the mindfulness intention to hold as you fly through this action-packed, choreographed cycle and HIIT sculpt workout. Alternating between two songs on the bike and then two on the floor, your heart rate will stay up as you work big and small muscles, incorporating multiple planes of motion through functional movement. While you’re on the bike, the drills will include upper-body motion inspired by heart-pumpin’ beats. When you hit the floor, you’ll switch between high-intensity dumbbell and bodyweight-only exercises, all with modifications provided. Unleash your power!
Format: Alternating on and off the bike every two songs, for 6 total segments of floor work.