Buy Single Class Download
Guest: $7.88 / AAP holder: $5.88
- Class Type: Spin and Sculpt Class
- Class Trainer: Cat Kom
- Class Date: April 9, 2023
- Class Length: 1:02:27
Equipment Needed*Some of the equipment listed is optional and not all the equipment listed is necessary for all classes
- Water (and plenty of it)
- Hand Towel
- Heart Rate Monitor (Optional)
- Any Indoor Cycling Bike
- Set of Medium dumbbells (example for ladies 3 to 6 lbs & guys 6-10 lbs)
- Set of Heavier dumbbells (example for ladies 6 to 10 lbs & guys 8-20 lbs)
- Resistance Band with Handles (only needed for select classes)
The long-awaited 60-Minute Tabata-Style Spin Class is here, and it was worth the wait. It’s a full-hour Cycle Sculpt Fusion class featuring 5 fat-frying Tabatas on the bike and 5 body-toning Tabatas on the floor. There is just 1 dismount as the floor set comes in the middle of the bike work to give riders a much-needed “break.” This is truly the best workout to maximize calorie burn, so eat your Wheaties before you click play.
P.S. Cat had told all those that signed up that it was going to be a really hard class, so to only sign up if they REALLY wanted to push it. Keep that in mind and get ready to DIG IN!!!