- Class Type: Spin and Sculpt Class
- Class Trainer: Brian
- Class Date: August 5, 2021
- Class Length: 1:06:38
Equipment Needed*Some of the equipment listed is optional and not all the equipment listed is necessary for all classes
- Water (and plenty of it)
- Hand Towel
- Heart Rate Monitor (Optional)
- Any Indoor Cycling Bike
- Set of Medium dumbbells (example for ladies 3 to 6 lbs & guys 6-10 lbs)
- Set of Heavier dumbbells (example for ladies 6 to 10 lbs & guys 8-20 lbs)
- Resistance Band with Handles (only needed for select classes)
You all love (and often request) a quarters-format workout, plus we know you LOVE a great sequel. That’s why we’re bringing you this sweat-tacular 21-rep workout, a strength & cycle combo. It’s the much-awaited encore to Brian’s first-ever filmed class “21 Ways to Burn Fat!”. In the original, he had 8 exercises/21 reps, and this one is similar but also includes some surprise twists to push your cardio to the max and your muscles to the limit. So today, we’re giving you 21 more ways to burn fat, and YOU only have one thing to do to get started – hit play!
Format: Quarter 1: Floor Sculpt; Quarter 2: Spin; Quarter 3: Floor Sculpt; Quarter 4: Spin!