Skip the pre-made chalk-flavored shake. This one is quick & tasty!
You know that feeling after a killer workout: you’re sweaty, your muscles are shaking, and you’re probably starving! You need some nutrients and quick. So, do you…
A. Run through the closest fast-food joint, wait 10 minutes for your greasy sandwich and gag it down, negating that awesome workout.
B. Plug your nose and drink a chalky, pre-made protein shake that you forgot to refrigerate.
C. Make your own fresh protein smoothie.
The first two “seem” the quickest, if not the healthiest. But wait until you see this recipe (if you can call it that) for Cat’s favorite tasty, customized, healthy smoothie that takes a super quick 2 minutes including prep and cleanup peeps! It’s so easy even your tweens could make it after soccer practice.
The Quick How-To:
In a blender, add –
- 8 to 16 ounces of milk of your choice
- 1 serving of your favorite protein powder
- 2 to 3 handfuls of frozen fruit of your choice. (Play around here – love mixed berries? Peaches? Tropical fruit? Bananas looking a little brown on the counter, peel them, break them in chunks, and toss them in the freezer.) The more you add, the thicker the shake will be.
- A handful or 2 of raw spinach to your liking.
- Blend it up, while cleaning up!
With your freezer and pantry now stocked and ready, check out some great pre-shake body-sculpting, fat-torching workouts, at Studio SWEAT onDemand! Download the app, or if you happen to live in southern California, visit us in our San Diego studio.BODY-SCULPTING WORKOUTS. NON-STOP NEW RELEASES | Pick Your All Access Pass Now!